This is the 100th blog I have written since Jim Mele first asked me to be one of the “experts” in Fleet Owner’s IdeaXchange. So, I have compiled a list of 100 fuel efficiency facts, tips and best practices. Here we go!
- Paint your truck white to reduce thermal loading.
- Driver training and incentives effect fuel economy.
- 3% fuel savings with downspeeding.
- Pay attention to the powertrain as a whole.
- Talk with dealer salesperson about engine parameters.
- Don’t let fuel prices decide your efficiency investments.